IsoSciences is approved by the FDA to manufacture and ship all drug classes (I-V) both domestically and internationally.
Shipping Within United States
– We must have a current DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) license on file prior to shipping your order.
– Your DEA license may be faxed to us at the time of your order. Your order will only be shipped to the address specified on your DEA license.
Exporting Controlled Substances from the United States
Orders for materials classified as controlled substances in the United States (e.g., anabolic steroids) must include the following documents prior to export:
– Letter of Permission (in English): An official letter of permission must accompany your order and must state the following:
- Permission for you to receive controlled substances.
- Approval for either the current order only or approval for current AND future orders.
- Indicate the compound you are ordering and the amount.
– Declaration Letter (in English): A letter from your company must be provided declaring that the substance you are ordering will not be re-exported and will only be used for scientific or medical use within the receiving country.
When we receive your order along with the above required documents, there will be a delay period of at least 15 days while the documentation is submitted to the DEA in the United States.
Shipping and handling charges will be added to your invoice. Charges are determined based on weight of package and destination. We ship exclusively Federal Express. There will be an additional charge of $60 (US) to prepare and process all the export documentation.